Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Further adventures with the NEX

I have recently acquired an adapter with the help of which I have attached my trusted old Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D. The aperture ring allows me to change the aperture to whatever suits the situation and I am slowly getting used to the manual mode on the Sony. The picture quality is not as great as what might be possible with my Nikon DSLRs or maybe even with a native Sony E-mount lens. However it is easy to carry the gear around and as long as there is time to compose the shot and manually focus, this is a decent performer. Some shots taken recently.

Empty park bench.
Balance bike balanced.
Unknown white flower
Wild flower

I am waiting to go into the jungle. And I have not forgotten that I require to write about my adventures at Bandhavgarh.



No comments: