Thursday, April 16, 2015

Green flower / leaves / whatever

I am planning how to show pictures from my visits to Bandhavgarh, Milwaukee and Kerala. Do I show a picture a day or should it be one comprehensive post? I don't know and I lose time planning. On Facebook I am on two groups, both focused on Nikon:

  1. Nikon Digital Camera & Photo Enthusiasts
  2. Nikon India Photographers

I aim to post one of my photos on these groups everyday. What better way to drive discipline in my posting, by replicating that here? Or so I think. The photograph posted here is of a flower / petals / leaves of a weed / shrub I used to notice while in Mumbai. I do not know the name of this flower / thing.

Flower / Leaves in the green. Nikon D90, Tokina 100mm, 100mm, f/4.2, 1/160s, 200ISO, Matrix Metering, Hand held, No Flash


No comments: